Tuesday 27 January 2009

Enjoy it while it lasts


I like it when Graphs look like this.
This is the whole of my play for Jan, except for maybe 100 hands on the laptop that I will import later, probably only a $4 profit on there.
Kinda embarrassing to post a 1200 hand graph when others are posting 10K graphs every other day, but hey I have a kid who likes to push me off the PC to play on the Peppa Pig website (If ever there was an argument for a Bacon Buttie it's that pig). So essentially if the boy is awake I play no cards. Incidentally if you do ever play with me and suddenly the chatbox fills with "iuawdhfsah" I am not having some sort of fit, he has woken up and is button mashing.

I am in no way kidding myself that this is anything other than positive variance, $45 profit is purely from winning a flip AIPF. However Frankly I dont give a s**t I just like looking at it :-)

Given that a lot of this is from a microgaming site, and I dont trust em as far as I can throw em, I have withdrawn a fair wedge and it is now somewhere in their "reverse withdrawal" hell. Waiting to get to neteller. Why in Deities name would I want to reverse a withdrawal? I cant remember a single situation where I have walked upto a cash point, put my card in then changed my mind. If I can deposit instantly then I see no reason why you cant give me my bloody cash back!

No comments:

Post a Comment