Monday 26 January 2009

Nowt happening much

So whilst I am keen I thought I would add a post. Not that I have much to add.
A third ill advised over bankroll expedition to 25c50c resulted in another double up. So I think I will call it a day for doing that for a bit :-)
Dropped down to 10c20c that I am just about rolled for. SO if this session goes well that will be a nice way to continue.
I was paid today for October So I am only 2 months behind now! WOO!

Turns out they are in debt to the Taxman, and he is a lot less reasonable than me. Has even threatened to wind up the business. If they do that is cool, 'cause although I am broke, healthcare lending is still ok so I could buy the business. Their group sucks but my clinic is profitable.

Just stacked someone on a suckout as I type hehe. Mini heater going on at the mo. Gonna come down with a nasty bump soon. Hope it happens on a 5c10c table

1 comment:

  1. Good luck with the poker Jugs, stay within the roll and you'll do just great, average luck will be just fine for you.

    I wish you even more good luck with getting paid! :-o

    ReplyDelete