Sunday 1 February 2009

So this is feb?

Snow outside! However not sufficient to stop me getting into work tomorrow morning. Bugger.
Apparently I will get some money this week, so that will be part payment for November. Suppose that is worth going in for.

Pokerwise, my graph has plateaued, mind you I have only played a few hours. A disastrous drop down to $2nl when bored led to a drop of a massive $6! The truth is that I cannot win against tables full of "bad players". Now before you howl at me, those are the players you want to play against! I have a small counter argument. The standard line is "they don't respect my raises" and "how can you put em on a hand if they don't know themselves" Well I think thats bollox in the main. The reason I lose at that level is that *I* play badly there. The buy in isn't enough to hold my attention, even with my restricted bankroll. *I* don't respect their raises. Snap calling "obvious river bluffs" when in reality they have hit their runner runner straight after they called a 6bb PF raise wit 47off and that is why they are pushing. It's because they hold the nuts!

I have since made the cashback at the rate of a couple of $$ per hour sat on the 10c20c tables where I have some focus :-)
Not going brilliantly though. It's quite disheartening when 1 table has loads of folks donating $$ and the other bleeding cash. So often I have doubled up on 1, via lots of small pots. However have dropped the same amount on the other, where it seems I cant catch a card and the table has the one calling station that is in every single pot with me so bluffs fail every time. Oh and I get a walk in the bb everytime I hold AA, KK.
Not planning on trying 3 tables just yet, It may flatten that feelling out but I don't think I am ready for that. I have tried in the past and it usually isn't pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment