Saturday 21 February 2009

is the tilt over?

Well I dropped quite a few more $$
Didnt eat into my starting BR and with the bonuses unlocked along the way I am still relatively ok.
However I had a reasonable session last night. Didnt make any of my "ah sod it" calls when I know I am well behind. Also didnt join into family pots with rag hands just because "I had the odds" That is an area where I excel in stacking off, half hit a flop with trash and can't let go. So I have stopped giving myself the opportuntiy.

I also took the time where I would normally be fishing around to actually watch some of the other players. Very entertaining when a guy pushed 3/4 of his stack with a 9 high flush only to be instacalled with a guy with the K high. Serves him right for calling with 69 PF Imo

No comments:

Post a Comment